Friday, October 31, 2008

Hannah's Halloween Concert


This is Hannah ready to go to the concert. It is always a fun concert to go to. It is more like the band and orchestra  leaders goofing off with the kids playing the songs in between. If anyone wants to come out for it I promise it will be totally fun!!  Luke was laughing the whole time! Not to mention Hannah gets to play her viola!!!!!! Good times! Good times!
So Hannah is dressed as a crazy artist or something of that sort.

All the pictures I take at the concert are bad. Not to mention you can barely see her. This year I took a picture of her with her viola before we left!
She did a great job. One of the songs they played was the William Tell Overture. For those who don't know it is the Lone Ranger song as well. Hannah and the rest of the orchestra did a really great job! The advanced orchestra played the Indiana Jones theme it was so cool! 

3 comments:

gretchkin said...

Hey I want to go to the concert! I didn't know Hannah played the viola. Why does nobody tell me these things?

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Hannah I can't tell you how happy that I am that you are playing the viola! Awesome. I wish so bad I could come watch your concerts. I'm sure you rocked it! I miss playing in an orchestra so bad. Keep it up! I promise you that it will be worth it. I'm totally jealous by the way :)

Bill & Tenna Allen said...

What an outfit Hannah. Sounds like the concert was great. How fun. Keep practicing.p