Friday, October 10, 2008

Luke's Photography

 Usually when Luke comes home from school he will sit down to watch a movie after he has a snack, of course.  And who could blame him, things that come easily to us are super intensive for Luke.  Lately he hasn't been watching movies after school and yesterday he decided to take some pictures. Here are a few that he took.


He took a picture of Wade being the Mac genius he is...
Me....
staring at the laundry that needs to be folded!
Lizzie trying to find a book to read for her homework.
Hannah doing her math homework.
Our clock that needs new batteries and has been stuck at that time for a week and I still look at it all the time!!!!
The empty veggies bags in the trash. And seriously do I have the cleanest looking trash or what?
Dinner in the oven...Malibu chicken, and basmati rice on the stove with the veggie pot peeking out behind it.
Just as a side note I did talk to Luke's teacher and we got the baby talk thing sorted.  He is also doing so good in reading.  He is actually doing well with phonics which the neurophyscologist said he couldn't do.  I really feel that we have no idea what he is truly capable of doing.  Just look at the awesome pictures he took!!!! 

5 comments:

Hawkley Family said...

He did a great job!! Glad to hear that the baby talk thing worked out well. Who knows what he can accomplish!!! Luke, you rock!!!

ybanezfam said...

What a talented young man! I like his perspective on things. Dawn

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Luke I could have used your skills dude!!!
I was taking the kids pictures and I'm terrible. I can tell your talent far surpasses my own.
Kelli

Tirsa said...

yeah, way to go Luke. With his genetic potential for artisty, maybe photography is his niche!

Bill & Tenna Allen said...

Luke those are fantastic pictures. Great job.