Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hannah Rachael

These are some of the "old" pictures I found on the computer of Hannah.  It's hard to believe that she came into our lives 13 years ago! (ok ok I know her birthday is next week, I am sentimental today!!) She is an amazing kid. She is so much fun and has a huge imagination. She has a great sense of humor. She has always stepped in to help people in need. She is a terrific babysitter. She has a strong testimony and tries to do what is right.  She is a good big sister and still "plays" with Luke and Lizzie.  She is such a blessing to our family. I can barely remember life without her. She is just a super great kid!!!! October 23, 1995 was the most amazing day for me, because I was blessed to be Hannah's mom!  I am thankful for Hannah and the all that she is and all that she does.  I think I am too young to have a kid that old!!! Hannah we all LOVE you dearly and look forward to 13 more fantastic years with you!!!!











5 comments:

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Happy Birthday Soon Hannah.
I love all the pictures of the kids. They are adorable. I can't believe how much they have changed!!!! They are still adorable, just taller adorable.

jenibug said...

You are too young to have a 13 year old! :) Because we are all what, 29 years old right?
Hannah reminds me so much of you Kati when you were a teenager that it's like being in a time warp looking at pictures of her! All of your children are amazing and you guys are so lucky to have them.

ybanezfam said...

None of us are old enough to have these "teenagers"! Just the other day I was thinking about when Hannah and Jonathan used to do "irish dancing" at the Saratoga house. Fun memories. . .

gretchkin said...

Oh man, 13 years? When did that happen? I was looking through my pictures of the kids & came across the one of Hannah in her pigtales & yellow smiley face backpack & one of her helping Grandpa K opening his birthday presents, as well as many others. Time has gone by too fast. Hopefully she is not too warped from living with you for 13 years evil twin!! Muwahahahaha!!!

Bill & Tenna Allen said...

We loved all the pictures of the kids. My how they have changed. They are always wonderful and cute.