Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hannah Turns 13!!!

I can hardly believe Hannah is a TEENAGER!!!!! I hope she will stay my sweet wonderful Hannah.  Lizzie says that teenagers are mean. Luke was so excited he announced his sisters birthday to his friends at school. You would think it was his birthday with as excited as he was!!


We had chocolate "satan" pie.  We call it that because when Hannah was learning to read she saw the chocolate satin pie and called it "satan" pie. We keep calling it that and with all the calories that are in one piece it should be "satan" pie!!!!

We wake up early and open presents. Luke woke Lizzie up at 2:45 this morning and then they came in and tried to wake Wade and I.  I made them go back to bed.  Then Hannah got up at 5:30 and woke Luke and Lizzie up!!! Truly there is no rest for the wicked!!
Hannah got some gift certificates to get the things that she wants at Amazon and Itunes.
Number one on her list, new scriptures.  So she finally got a quad. It's a pretty blue.
In the end we are grateful for Hannah. We couldn't ask for a better kid. I know I kind of got sentimental a few days ago so I won't keep going on and on. We are a better family because of her!! Happy Birthday Hannah!!!

No comments: