Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Luke was a musketeer again!


Lizzie was a ballerina princess!!! She also had a cold so she wasn't in the mood for pictures!

We had a decent Halloween. We went to the "truck r treat" as it was advertised in our ward. Then we got some ice cream and came home to watch a movie.  Wade and I had fun and the kids seemed happy so all in all it was good. Next year we are planning a fun party in our new backyard!!!




I guess I need to post a disclaimer: Hannah did get dressed up and she did go "truck r treating". I just didn't take any pictures. She dressed up the same as she did for her Halloween concert minus the blue hair. We used it all Thursday night and we couldn't find anymore hair color in Roosevelt. Thus, no pictures

2 comments:

Hawkley Family said...

What happened to Hannah? Did she really NOT go trick-or-treating this year? I remember she said that last year. My kids went.... again. They will do anything for free candy. Did Wade run out and get all the left over bags of candy at the store?

Tirsa said...

Truck R Treat? You guys must live in Roosevelt. :0