Monday, November 10, 2008

Thank You!

Dear 7•up,
      In this world where everything has gone Topsy Turvey, you have created peace. Thank you for coming up with a soda that is so delicious I wish I could drink it with every meal. A taste that is so harmonious I want to sing its praises. Thank you for making it for a limited time so that I can get hooked and then crave it for the rest of my LIFE! Thank you for giving me something that is actually worth $1.49 of my precious and hard earned money.

Sincerely, 
Kati Allen

4 comments:

gretchkin said...

Great nickname, Food Satan. So I take it you have gotten over Bottlecaps?

Wade & Kati Allen said...

No! This is just added to the long list of foods that are so YUMMY!

Tirsa said...

One question...does this come in diet? I will be searching for the pomegranite 7up next time I shop.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

I have got to go to the store and get this now. I've never tried it but you have inspired me! You are also crackin me up.