Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Return of Sasquatch

I bought some new razors. I found some that were quite a bit cheaper and looked about the same quality  of the kind I had previously purchased. The first time I used one it did great. The second time it didn't seem to be working. No matter what I did that thing would not shave anything! Unfortunately for me I would forget about it the minute I was out of the shower. By the time I usually got in the shower my family has left for the day and I was not getting out of the shower to go and get a new one! Finally after 3 days of a razor that didn't work I was complaining to Wade that the stupid razors were junk and I would have to go buy some more. He seemed to get a funny look on his face. Apparently he had knocked the razor off and the head came off. He thought he had put it back on the right way. So we both go in to look at it. He had put the head on BACKWARDS!  It works great now!  I felt like Sasquatch for those few days! But not anymore!!!

5 comments:

Judi said...

That is really funny. I bet you two had a good laugh at that one.

gretchkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gretchkin said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious. Now the people I work with think I am insane since I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Thanks Kati, I needed the laugh.

Tirsa said...

that is too funny.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(bought the pomegranate 7-up. YUMMY!)