Monday, December 29, 2008

Webelos

Ok so here is one post of many to come with updates since I haven't blogged for so long. I know there are tons of you (you know who you are!) so excited to see an update since you just can't seem to get enough of us Allens.


So Luke earned his Webelos. Of course I am a slacker photo mom (I blame that on the enormous size of my camera) so I had to resort to my phone (how tacky is that?) These are the photos of the pack meeting. It was really fun!

Lizzie is so happy for her brother! Not to mention pack meetings ROCK!!!
Luke happy to be a real Boy Scout now!
This is Luke as an official Boy Scout.
This is Luke crossing the bridge from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts.
With everything else Luke has to deal with we are so proud of him and these extra things that he does!! 



1 comment:

Tirsa said...

I love that "Luke look"!