Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

I know it is belated and that I have been posting ALOT! Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Hannah remarked to me how this has been the best Christmas EVER. She thinks it is because she got something she wanted... I think it is because we have tried harder to feel the Spirit.
I am thankful to my Savior, Jesus Christ. He was born so He could die for us. The ultimate gift. I can barely get through singing Christmas hymns without feeling so emotional. I am more grateful than I could ever express in mere words or even deeds. 
I hope we can all try to keep this kind of Spirit with us all through the coming year. I hope all of our wonderful family and friends know how much we love you!!  We are grateful for all of your love and support and understanding and pray for all of you! We hope you all had a FANTASTIC Christmas !

1 comment:

rwheeler said...

You are completely awesome! Have a great New Year! Yeah! We made it through 2008!