Monday, December 29, 2008

The Allens and The Allens

Ok so it looks like I am finally caught up!!!! These are just a few pictures of Kelli and Steve and their very cute and very fun family while they were here visiting. We are so glad that they were able to come and we were able to have such a long visit! Sorry Steve that I monopolized your wife playing cards......but I had a willing partner and I had to take advantage of it! Again I didn't take very many pictures because.... yep you guessed it!....My camera is so big and I am too lazy to get it out!!!


Wade swinging Kaia around. By the look on his face you would think she weighed a ton!!
Lizzie and Mettea.
Kelli and Mettea
Wade and Steve
Kaia loved to have her picture taken and then see it on the display. It was a fun game!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

i love the posts! i read them all and my favorite picture is of wade and steve. they look the same as i remember them! crazy. miss you...hope you had a great Christmas!

Tirsa said...

wish we could have been there too!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Oh man it was such a blast. Christmas Eve Eve Rocked! Wade that was the best pizza EVER! I think that is a new keeper tradition. If you make that pizza I will be there every year. Playing cards at Liam's party was so fun also. You almost killed my mom Kati from laughitis.