Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentines Day


I am shamelessly plugging Wade's Valentines! I love the ones he designed for kids. I love them because I usually hate all the commercial ones.  You know the ones that say ridiculous things. Things I don't want my kids to say to other kids... ever! Not to mention Wade made them and I have always been impressed and a little jealous of his talent! You can scroll down the page and on the side is a list of what is on his store at etsy. If you click on it you will link up to his etsy store. The coolest part? He emails you the file so you can print as many or as few as you want....FOREVER!! You don't have to wait for shipping. Instant gratification is totally my style!! And if you want the kids can help put them together! Really I think they are so cool!!! Go check them out!!

2 comments:

Tirsa said...

I DO think those are super cool!!! I want to put a link of created by Wade on my blog. How do I do it?

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!