Monday, February 2, 2009

Inkheart

I read this book several years ago.  At the time I thought the book was slow moving and I kept thinking just get on with it. I like the premise of the book. I won't spoil it for people who haven't read  it. Then I found out they made it into a movie. Then I saw the trailer. I became interested again. Then we saw the movie last week. WOW! I loved it. It moved along. The actors were fantastic! Really can you go wrong with Helen Mirren in a movie? I have always been a fan of Brenden Fraiser.  Not to mention Paul Bettany! Seriously excellent movie. This has to be a first for me to like a movie better than a book! It has been to long for me to remember the book but I will read it again just to see if it is better the second time around. In the meantime go see this movie!!!


P.S. I think the girl in it looks like Amy Ashby Stolworthy!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

i just read this book and felt the same way about it. i started the second one and just couldn't finish it. i was worried the movie wouldn't be any good but now i have to see it! cim texted me from the movie to say...um, why didn't you tell me amy was in this movie!? :)