Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rules to Live By

I was searching through some stuff and I found my rules to live by. I made up the list when I was 19 or so.  Knowing me I probably got the idea from a book or movie. These are 14 rules that I came up with.  

1. Always put the Lord first.

2. Never make a complicated thing simple or a simple thing complicated.

3. Wear white at night.

4. Eat from each of the food groups.

5. Clean even where it doesn't show.

6. Never do anything with the soul intent of hurting someone.

7. Look up words you don't know.

8. Pursue the truth.

9. Wear socks that match your shirt.

10. Never put out electrical fires with water.

11. Always get to the bottom of things.

12. Be consistent.

13. Floss.

14. Forgive. 

Some of them are harder to master than others. Overall I think they are a good bunch of rules. What would you add to the list? What are some of the rules you live by?

No comments: