Thursday, September 18, 2008

Meal Planning and Grocery Shopping


So here I am trying to figure out our meals for the next fifteen days. Payday is tomorrow and we desperately need groceries! I just want figuring out the lists to be easier on me.  This is probably an age old dilemma. How to make yummy food that everyone will eat without going out every night. Not that we have that many places to go out to eat here.  Luke would be happy with McDonald's every day. Then there are the nights that Wade and I are gone.  What do I trust Hannah to make while I am gone? Wade says mac and cheese probably isn't the best.  But come on once a week isn't so bad right? It isn't to say that Hannah can't cook, just when we are gone I don't want to have to worry about the numerous kitchen catastrophes that could happen. To add to all of that Wade and I are trying to be better at budgeting. So good food on a budget....wouldn't that be RAMEN? What does everyone else eat and how do you plan your shopping and meals?

2 comments:

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Kati I just typed this REALLY long comment and then It didn't post! I don't have the energy to repeat it but maybe a little later! :)

*aNdY* said...

Kati.. Good fun healthy ideas on
www.kraftfoods.com.... fun stuff for kids to do while parents are out on a date!!! funfun.,. sorry i was just blog hopping.. i do it quite often :)