Friday, September 26, 2008

Corn Maze


I was able to go to the corn maize with Lizzie's class the other day.  I even took the camera to take pictures. Guess what?  I forgot to put the memory card back into the camera!!!! So no pictures. I was so mad! We had a great time anyway and after going through the corn maze and getting the smallest pumpkin I have ever seen, Lizzie spent her time in a big tube they had for the kids to play in.  I am really surprised she didn't barf on the way home! It was a beautiful day to go and fun was had by all!!!! 

2 comments:

Judi said...

Wow! I bet you had a lot of fun. Whoever designs thoses is "amazing". Ha I made a funny. I have never been to a corn maze but have been to the human maze with Julie Slack. That was fun.
I thought that I would check with you first... is it ok if I put a link to your site on my blog site?
Hope you are doing good.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

that is crazy! Love that maze.