Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yah!!!!!

Finally a blog up and working and one I can actually use without a TUTORIAL!!!!!! A slight jab to my husband and his need for perfection and technology!!!  That's ok he helps me with my primary sharing times so I am ok with it!!!! Ok I just wanted to start the blog I was so EXCITED!!! Tomorrow is the first day of school so I have to get to bed so I can drag myself out of bed to get the rugrats going.  Three kids in three different schools!  And our street got dropped from the bus route so that means I have to have my game face on to fight all the other moms for the prime drop off and pickup spot! Bring it on!!!!!

3 comments:

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Kati...YOU ARE SO FUNNY! So did you have a fight break out on the first day or anything?

Bill & Tenna Allen said...

We love the blog. I kind of miss the days of getting the kids off to school. Remember it does end....

Tammy said...

my kati!!! i read your entire blog. totally blew off the laundry, dishes and everything else. i thought you were lost out there in the big bad scary world that is utah and i would never hear or see you again! it's good to see pictures of wade and the kids. it's crazy how time flies, huh? i wanna see some pictures of you! the back yard is going to be fabulous...post lots of pics! i was just thinking about your dad the other day for some random reason...i remember his laugh too and i'm sorry he's gone. sooo much to say! i miss you! thanks for the post on my blog so i could find you! xoxoxo