Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lizzie is so MAD at me!

So Lizzie hates to clean her room. 
Lizzie hates for me to do her hair everyday.
I am sooooo tired of her room being dirty.
I am sooooo tired of her looking like a rag-a-muffin.
Solution= If your room isn't clean I get to do your hair.
Everyday this week so far!!!
She tried to clean her room up this morning but the deal is that if it is dirty when I wake her up I get to do her hair.
I feel diabolical!!!!! Two birds with one stone and all of that!!!! Can you hear my EVIL cackle? MWAHAHAHA!!!


3 comments:

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Kati that is sooo funny! I'm still trying to come up with a way to motivate my kids to keep their room clean. Because there are Star Wars toys in Happy Meals right now they were more than happy to clean their rooms for a whole week to go to McD's. This doesn't always work.
Lizzie you are cutie!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

You are soooo creative with your motivational techniques.
BTW, I stole your "...G'night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. But if they do, throw them a shoe, that's what I do" line and Bella loves it every night.

Hawkley Family said...

Perfect Kati! Wish I would have thought of something like that. Any ideas for teenagers?