Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School or The Happiest Day of the Year!

So here are some photos of the first day of school!!!


Wade making eggs and bacon! Don't you love his make shift apron?
Luke first kid up and ready to go!  Tough 4th grader now!
Hannah...sheesh I can't believe how grown up she is, I am way too young for this!!! 7th grade all ready, I don't even get to walk her in or anything this year!
Lizzie bug the 2nd grader!  She is going to have so much fun this year!!
all 3 kids ready to go...
I admit it I am a little ready to get rid of them!!  I have my bons bons right next to the couch ready and waiting!  Yeah right more like 20 loads of laundry!!!  I have a feeling this is going to be a great year for all 3 kids.  

4 comments:

Judi said...

Hey Kati,
Today was also my childrens first day. 2 down one to go. I hear ya with the tons of laundry. I am in the same boat.
I found your blog thur a link of a link of a link late last night. Your family likes good and all grown up. Come check out my blog to if you choose. Take care, Judi

Blaine and Tirsa said...

All of the kids look great! Love the apron, Wade. Can you come over to cook eggs and bacon for Blaine on Thursday? That is his first day of going into school...

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

That apron was cracking us up.
Hey guys have fun with school! Good luck.

Hawkley Family said...

Yeah for first days of school!!!! Loved the apron! You ought to market those. The kids are getting so big!!! HOpe they had a great day!