Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Before and After

This is a kind of before picture of our backyard. Pretty bad. So much work has gone into this yard it is insane. I swear if I have to pick up one more rock I am going to do something really bad. I don't know what but be assured it will be bad and most likely violent!

This is the beginning of the after. We are FINALLY planting grass in the backyard TODAY!!!
This is a picture of the yard ready for grass seed. Didn't Wade do a great job? I know it looks like dirt but it is so much more!


Now Wade wanted me to add a SO THERE to all those who didn't believe he would do all this work on our house. I am number one on this list. Who knew he had it in him? As he likes to remind me often, our past homes were rentals. This house we own and that is the difference. I apologize Wade for doubting you. You have done some amazing work, Thank you!
Now if you don't remember what we are using for backyard inspiration let me remind you... here. I will, of course keep you posted on all yard developments. Or you can come and visit and see it up close and personal!

3 comments:

Tirsa said...

Great job! We hope to see it up close and personal this summer...

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

You have really done a ton of work! I saw in person what it was like before. Way to go. can't WAIT for the big BBQ.

Bill & Tenna Allen said...

Fantastic!!! We can't wait for the BBQ either. You could hire out your services. Well done...